As we get older our skin gets older which includes our scalp. Our hair will start to grow slower and get finer due to our bodies producing less hormones as we age.
- Thinning hair and hair loss caused by hereditary hair loss is a real, common concern that 1 in 3 women will notice in their lifetime.
- Thinning and hair loss caused by hereditary hair loss can begin as early as one’s 20s.
- The key to managing hereditary hair loss is treating it at the earliest signs with Women’s ROGAINE® Foam, which is clinically proven to regrow hair in 81%* of women with new hairs growing in up to 48%** thicker than before.
- In addition to thinning and loss associated with hereditary hair loss, as we age our hair changes in color and texture. It’s best to work with your stylist to find the best look for your hair type.
- Similar to anti-aging skin care treatments, there are treatments to address aging hair including Women’s ROGAINE® Foam
I know some have questions and concerns about using a product to help with hair loss but here are some interesting facts:
The ROGAINE® Brand is the #1 dermatologist recommended brand for hair regrowth.
Clinical studies show that with once daily use of Women’s ROGAINE® 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol, 81% of women regrew hair, with new hairs coming in up to 48% thicker than before based on mean hair strand diameter.
*Results based on a 6 month clinical study of once daily use of Women’s ROGAINE® 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol vs. Placebo. Use as directed.
I was curious about how this product would affect women of color (WOC) and if we were in the trials so I interviewed Jill Crosby, celebrity hairstylist and ambassador for Women’s ROGAINE®
Does race play any roles in hair loss or hair thinning and what as a hair stylist are you seeing in relation to hair loss and women of color (WOC)? It has not been found the WOC have more propensity to have Hereditary Hair loss than other ethnic groups.
My readers are predominately women of color and as many products are tested on and geared towards Caucasian women, can WOC expect the same results and assistance from this product? This product was extensively tested and actually it was exciting to see that the WOC in our test trails did incredibly well ! I saw pictures of one Woman of color who had unbelievable results. It works across the board.
Check out the Women’s ROGAINE® Foam coupon offers
Want to win a one-year supply of Women’s ROGAINE® Foam (ARV $150.00)? Enter this giveaway now! Winners must be 18+ years old and reside in the US and only one winner per household.
Giveaway ends October 16 , 2015. Good luck!