|Photo courtesy of Pure Estrogen|
HerGivenHair is a brand new natural hair extension line the lovely Pure Estrogen had the opportunity to test. She was mostly rocking an Afro with the extensions but wanted to changed things up a bit. I’m glad she did because she is allowing us to see the versatility with natural hair 4C extensions.
1. (00:18) Create large sections, moisturize with Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and Style Milk, and finger detangle.
2. (00:39) Two-strand twist hair by twirling one strand around one finger and overlapping the second.
3. (01:15) Allow twists to dry overnight, remove and separate them to create the “fluff.”
4. (01:36) Create a side twist on the right side of your head and pin it in the back using a bobby pin.
5. (02:01) Create a side bang on the other side and pin it down with a bobby pin.
That’s all there is, loves. It’s a simple hairstyle for your natural hair or extensions. One day, I will do a flat twist out on my own 4c hair. Thanks so much for watching, send in your requests and ask questions if you have any. xo
Anyone wants to take the plunge on a 4C twist out with hair extensions? Share below if you have!
Take care Naturals,