|Photo Courtesy of Naturallycurly.com
There are many regimens, techniques, and products that you tend to leave behind once you become a natural-haired woman. You leave the relaxer chemicals, six-week trims, and curling irons behind, as you no longer have a use for them. There are some you may hold onto as they still have a space in your heart like flat irons, setting lotion, and rollers. Rollers? Yes, rollers! They are magical creatures that will give your hair bounce, shine, and silkiness, and while often times they are associated with relaxed hair, they do have a place for curls, coils, and waves.
Natural hair is versatile and practically an open canvas for any style you hope to achieve. It can even look like relaxed hair with the right technique and yes, that goes for all hair textures, so do not think you cannot achieve silky hair that will blow in the wind. There is nothing wrong with embracing your curl patterns, but for the natural who loves variety can have it all with the right rollers, setting lotion, technique, and creativity.
Why Use a Roller Set?
- Achieve looser curls, tighter curls, and stretched hair without the need for heat
- Use a hooded dryer or air-dry instead of using a blow-dryer or flat iron
- Use the same magnetic or cold perm rod rollers you used while relaxed
- Your style will last much longer than it would if achieved with heat tools
- You can read the rest of my article over at Naturallycurly.com
- Get Your Most Perfect Roller Set