|Creator of Ear Pleasures by 2 Lite Creations|
November 2013 will make four years for me being natural.
2. Why did you become Natural?
My need to prove that my 3c/4a hair wasn't the worst hair and I was tired of being held hostage at hair salons where I was made to wait up to 3 hours.
3. How did you transition?
I transitioned from being bald.
4. Did your age aid in your decision to go Natural?
Age per say no, but I was 45 when i fully realized I was beautiful no matter how I wore my hair.
No, embracing the REAL ME makes it easier for me to be Natural.
6. Do you see many Older Naturals in your area? If so, what styles are they sporting?
Not many yet, the younger generation has taken BEING NATURAL further and surpassed anything my generation has done.
Braid outs are my go to style.
8. Favorite products and/or product line?
I still keep it very simple with Tresmme Naturals, Aloe, Olive Oil and Castor oil.
9. Any words of wisdom or encouragement for other Older Naturals already Natural or thinking about it?
Learn the simple process of caring for your Natural Hair. "Moisture & Seal"... our hair is not difficult once we learn how to care for it. And finally, ROCK WHAT YOU WERE BORN WITH because, I AM.
I cannot apologize enough for not keeping this feature going every Monday but I am truly back on track with it, I promise! If you are interested in sharing check out my Contact page for more information on how to do it.
Take care Naturals,